Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday Noah!

My big man is 6!  Like I said in the last blog post, I feel like he's officially a kid now.  He can get his own drink, brush his own teeth, read his own books, play his own video games...he doesn't need me anymore!!! Okay, I'm being a little overdramatic, but you get my point!

Noah, you are growing into such an incredible young man.  You continue to amaze me with your growing confidence and independent spirit.  I am thankful that you still enjoy cuddling with me every once in awhile, and that you have such a gentle and protective way with Levi.  You are a super athlete and have just started taking on the role of a "gamer" in our house.  Thanks for the goofy faces, silly voices and opera excerpts.  God has big plans for you, Noah!  You are going to do awesome at "big school"...but I am going to miss eating lunch with you everyday...

Birthday Boy! David faithfully wore his mustache.  It did not go with my outfit!
He's convinced he will be playing on the PGA tour at age 7!
Noah's birthday morning.  The Odom girls were here to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers