Thursday, March 22, 2012

Another Great Trip

The boys, mom and I headed to St. Louis for a visit with Scott and his fam! As always, the trip was highly anticipated by all. Because of the boys' excitement, the car ride up was particularly annoying...I think it hadn't been 10 minutes after leaving my parent's house that Noah asked where The Arch was. He asked how many hotels we would see on our way, so I said 100. Yes, he then began to count the hotels we passed. Time is such a hard thing to grasp for the little ones! Once we arrived, all was well with the world and the three amigos settled right in to their normal task of playing. I mean, those three can play together like no one's business. I'm so glad that they truly enjoy each other's company.

We always do a lot of fun things when we are at Scott and Ab's and this time was no different. We made our second zoo attempt on St. Patty's day and this is when I got most of my pictures. Lots of green people!
Lila is too much. I mean, I could eat her up!
Mimi and two of her 4 grandkids. Look at how tall Nate is!
I asked the boys to make a silly face. This is when Nate decided to give a perfect smile!
Lila's outfits are too perfect. I have informed Abatha that if I have a girl, I will be in need of a personal tutorial on where she shops!
I actually took pictures of all of the adults too! We do exist!
I love my family and I love spending time with them. If only it could be more often! It's hard to believe that the next time we visit together, there will be another little one in the mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers