Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mary Poppins

For Christmas, my parents gave me my very own DVD copy of "Mary Poppins". This happens to be my ALL-TIME favorite movie. I have never officially owned a copy of this movie in our home, so I was excited to introduce the boys to this fantastic film. Maybe it is the perfect voice of Julie Andrews, the wonderful songs that I sing constantly, or just the disposition of the movie all together, but I just can't watch it too many times. So, when the boys asked to watch it AGAIN, I was elated. I can't imagine this being one of their "go-to" movies, but I was pleased that we were able to share the experience together and that Gavin has been walking around singing, "Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers