Monday, June 20, 2011

Noah's 4th Birthday-Part 2

As I said in my previous post, we had a great time celebrating with our family and friends at Noah's birthday party. After many attempts to persuade him to stick to a Toy Story themed party, Noah chose to have Spiderman as his guest for the night. Thankfully, there is a lot of cute stuff out there and we have some Spiderman toys already, so all in all, it turned out great! He tells me that when he turns 20, he is going to have a Green Goblin birthday party. I think I will keep this in my memory bank and show up to his college with a Green Goblin birthday cake!

It was a bit overcast that night, so the kids enjoyed being outside. We borrowed the bounce houses from church, which the kiddos always seems to love. Three of Noah's cousins were able to join us too (we missed you Nate and Lila)!

Noah got a lot of great presents! Much to his liking, we are on Spiderman overload! He did a fairly decent job at being thankful for his gifts. I find it a super hard concept to teach my little ones. I am so thankful that we are so blessed, but how do you teach kids to appreciate what they have and not need excess...

I tried to get each kid to sit with our giant Spiderman for a photo opt. I had much success..here is a small collage. Sorry if you can't make out any of the children's faces. I'll post it on FB later!!
The kids had played outside for over 3 hours, so we ended the night with a little movie watching. What a great evening! I love my Noah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers