Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We Were Headed to the Braves Game

Being with family, eating at Skips and going to the Braves game is a recipe for my perfect birthday. And just like last year, we planned this outing to celebrate me turning 29 (my new forever age!). Thankfully, my family was with me and the Skip's chicken cheese wrap was my dinner of choice, but unfortunately, mother nature did not cooperate. We headed to the stadium, and we waited around for about an hour until they called the game due to crazy rain. The boys had been talking about watching the Braves nonstop, so at least we were able to walk around the stadium and eat cotton candy and peanuts!

The boys were ready for the game!
I love my hubby!
My parents rock too!
It was a great birthday!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers