Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Jesus is Alive!

Thank the Lord for a perfect Easter weekend! The weather decided to cooperate, so we were able to play outside and work in the yard. My parents came to our house, so dad and I did a lot of planting in the front of the house. I am so thankful for my dad! I love the fact that we both enjoy working in the yard, especially together. He is so knowledgeable about plants and flowers, and I am eager to learn, so we make a good team!

Our Easter service at church was incredible! I love worshipping at a place where God is at work and lives are being changed. I am a little biased, but the music was amazing! When you ask the boys what Easter means, they say it perfectly, "Jesus is alive!"

The boys looked super handsome for church on Easter morning, if I do say so myself!
Its crazy how much they change in a year. Here are the boys Easter 2010.
We had a decent photo session for once. I loved their little shirts. You may not be able to see it in the pictures, but Nikki monogrammed their initials on the pockets of their shirts. Love it!
We have been to a lot of Easter egg hunts this year, so the boys were pros by this point. Noah was the runner...
...while Gavin would find the eggs and have an immediate snack!
I think the Easter baskets may magically disappear tonight! No more jellybeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers