Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Surprise

I was finally able to collect some pictures from David's Surprise 30th Birthday party at the Gwinnett Braves game. We had a great turn out (around 60 people), the weather was unseasonably cool, and most importantly, we actually surprised David. He said that he had no idea...0%. Everyone did such a good job helping me out! What a great memory!

Here's the group patiently awaiting David's arrival.

My mom came out to get us to give us our tickets. She then led us to the spot where everyone was waiting!



I LOVE the look on his face in this last picture. This moment brought such relief (keeping a secret is hard work for me) and such happiness. To have so many people we love able to be there to celebrate David was extra special. And David already knows, I will NEVER throw a surprise party for him again! (Maybe I should read my last blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers