Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What have we been up to?

For those of you that update your blog more than once a week, I commend you. I love to blog, but have come to the conclusion that if I put up a new post a couple times a month, I am doing good!

My boys keep my active, so here's what we've been up to...

1. We are playing outside as much as we can.
2. They love putting on costumes...this is their version of Zurg's costume. I am too cheap to buy the real thing and I'm encouraging their imagination!
3. These two drum on anything that can handle it. My fake tree is their victim here!
4. I have finally put some things up on our walls. My dad and David worked very hard one weekend to create my collage wall. It isn't perfect yet, but we have a start!
5. My boys took my on a sweet date for Valentine's Day!
6. I made a fancy dinner of beef dip sandwiches and tater tots for my honey on Valentines!
7. We are getting ready for Gavin's 2nd birthday.
8. And of course, we have been spending time with family.
Thank you Lord for such a full and busy life. I am so blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers