Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Disney World Blog...Finally!

Our family spent a day at the Magic Kingdom back in June. I am just now getting around to posting pictures on my blog and on Facebook. I have no excuse for being so late...life gets in the way!

We had an incredible time at Disney. It was extremely hot in the am, but cooled off a bit in the afternoon. The kids did incredible. Thankfully, Gavin took a power nap in the middle of the day, so we were able to stay until the parade at night. It was such a treat to go with Noah. He was in awe of everything. We watch the recording of him meeting Minnie and Mickey every day. Here are a few of my favorite shots.

Gavin had acquired a black eye by this point of our trip.
Weren't their shirts great!! Thanks Nikki!

Noah and I riding Dumbo. Noah was a trooper with all of the rides.
A family shot about to ride Its A Small World.
The grand finale...Noah meeting Mickey Mouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers