Sunday, May 9, 2010

I have figured it out...

I obviously have a hard time keeping up with my blog these days. I have started three different blogs since my last entry, but have yet to publish a single one. I think I have figured out what my problem is!

First, I am OCD about blogging in chronological order. For instance, my birthday blog is next in line. Unfortunately, I have yet to get the pictures off of my dad's camera. In my brain, I can't blog about something else until the birthday blog is published. Silly, I know, but that's the way my mind thinks.

The other blogging problem I have discovered is that I feel it a necessity to have pictures with every entry. I have set up my blog as a diary of the things my family and I do together. Not that this is a bad focus, but I have somewhat boxed myself in to a certain format that I can't seem to break from. In my mind, I want for my blog to be a place where I can share about anything I am thinking as well as what is going on with us.

So, for those of you out there that still actually check this thing, I hope to change it up a bit. The next few entries will definitely include updates and pictures of our goings on around here, but hopefully I will "let loose" a little from my rules and get to updating this thing more often!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the SAME WAY! hilarious! Lets both make attempts to get out of that rut...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing whatever you have to say!! As you can tell by my blog, random thoughts are always accepted! Love you - Ab

    ReplyDelete

Followers