Friday, February 5, 2010

The Winter Months

Besides the yucky weather we have experienced over the past month, we have been having a blast at the Odom homestead. It has been nice to get back into our "routine" after the holidays. The boys are into everything, I feel like all I ever do is laundry, and David is super busy (in a good way) at church. Life is pretty normal... praise God!

The boys and I headed down to Gwinnett for a few days to spend time with friends and my mom while my dad was away on business. Thankfully, we were able to catch up with a lot of people, and I vowed to take pictures specifically for the blog. Well, out of the 5 different times we were visiting with friends, I took one picture. Oh well, better luck next time. Thanks to everyone for working us into your schedule.
Noah had a blast playing at Rylan's house. Thanks for the delicious meal Erin... once we finally got to sit down and eat it!

I had debated on actually "admitting" this next milestone in our family. I don't want to say it out loud in case it backfires. Here is goes anyway! Noah is potty trained! He has been doing awesome ever since the beginning of January. We haven't started working on naptime and bedtime yet, but for a 2 1/2 year old, I think we have come a long way! Yippee!

*On a side note, due to all this potty training, we talk about the man part way too much for my liking. Hopefully the novelty will wear off soon!
Gavin is definitely walking a lot more these days. He is still crawling a lot too, but is becoming more confident in choosing walking as his mode of transportation.

I just thought this was a super sweet shot of the boys. The church has started posting parts of our service on VIMEO online. The boys were fixed on the TV as they watched David lead worship. What a cool thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers