Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Last Couple Weeks Part 2: NY Trip (Part 2)

I admit that I am a big fan of "posed" pictures. Though I have learned that children between the ages of 2 and 4 don't enjoy them, at least I know I will definitely have pics during this stage of our life. Here are some of the ones I captured at the lake.

There were 7 of the 9 kids at the lake. Unfortunately my Uncle David was in the hospital, but is home and doing better. My grandmother (in the red sweater) just celebrated her 90th birthday and her sister Ruth (next to her) just celebrated 95. What wonderful women!!!

My grandmother has 26 grandchildren and 18 of us made it to the lake this year. These are the ones that were around for the pic.

I actually think these group shots turned out pretty good.



I am so thankful for David. I am so thankful he loves family. Unfortunately, while we were in NY, David found out his Papa Ira had passed away. David did a tremendous job mourning his loss, but still enjoyed his time at the lake. We headed to Charleston, SC from NY where David did a beautiful job singing at his grandfather's funeral. To top it all off, Noah, Gavin and I were all sick last week, so David (along with my mom...she is great) had to mister mom! He is the best hubby ever!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a great time! So sorry to hear about David's grandfather.

    ReplyDelete

Followers